After the lecture, during the vigil, you know that there’s a declaration for “Silent Prayer”? In my silent prayer, I stated: “if the first testimony of God in creation is the woman, and I am one, I shouldn’t lack testimony because I heard that if a woman lacks testimony her essence is lost. LORD if these sayings be true, teach me; I want to always have a testimony.” Immediately I heard go back to your old notes.
On Wednesday by 12 noon, during worship, I presented the vigil notes again, and I heard, “you have not done what I told you….” After the class yesterday, 10 minutes prior to 12 midnight worship, I was reminded again, so I quickly rushed to do it. This has helped me in my composition for Holy Mary, and I have been walking in it.
I found some lines pointing to what we were told during the vigil:
- In the woman is the multiplying effect, the pushing effect. God made a woman so as to compete with the principalities and powers.
- Your duty as a woman is to pray.
- Your purpose is to help.
- Your essence is to beautify.
- When you work out your purpose and essence while doing your duty, there is no room for a strange spirit to work in your house. When you stand as a woman, no witch or wizard can control your house.
- The full use of wisdom is given to the woman whose habitat is always in His presence.
- In your mentality, know that you are made in His presence, for His presence, and by His presence.
The working mentality is that everything that doesn’t have a part in my place cannot reign or rule in my place.
Sis Modupe R Otulana
International HQ, CCC Ketu, Nigeria