[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The law is meant to keep us holy since the scripture calls us ‘Priests’, we are meant to keep and conform to certain rules so as to make us HOLY.
The Lord says, ‘Be holy for I am holy’. This is a must for every heaven seeker and whoever would count on God for any good thing. “But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, ‘Be holy, for I am holy”.- 1 Peter 1: 15-16.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_zigzag css_animation=”appear”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
- Members of Celestial Church of Christ are forbidden to engage or participate in any form of idolatry; fetish ceremony or cults, black magic and charms;
- Cigarette or tobacco smoking or snuffing or any type of weed smoking or snuffing is forbidden to members of the Celestial Church of Christ;
- Consumption of any form of alcohol, wine or any strong drink that can intoxicate is forbidden to members of Celestial Church of Christ as the odour of all these – cigarette, tobacco, alcohol, etc. – are repugnant to the presence of the Holy Spirit;
- Consumption of pork or any food offered as sacrifice to idols or other powers of darkness is forbidden to members of Celestial Church of Christ;
- Members are forbidden to wear apparels made of black or red materials except for professional reasons;
- Members should not wear shoes when wearing their Sutana or within the premises of the Church;
- Male and female members are forbidden to sit together side by side within the Church and its premises;
- Female members during menstruation are not allowed to come within the precincts of the Church until after their sanctification after seven clear days; and where the menstruation extends beyond seven days, two clear days should be allowed for after stoppage before sanctification;
- Female members are forbidden from entering the altar area or leading the congregation in worship;
- In Celestial Church of Christ, only white candles are to be used. Coloured candles are strictly forbidden;
- Fornication and adultery are forbidden in the Celestial Church of Christ;
- Holy is the Celestial Church of Christ and all who worship in her should endeavour to be clean in body and in the soul.